The Council on Competitiveness Board and Executive Committee has called for the formation of a new, “National Commission on Innovation & Competitiveness Frontiers,” a three-year effort to focus on America’s innovation and competitiveness challenges and opportunities. The opportunity for the Council is to leverage its distinctive membership, network and history to create a policy agenda for a new, unfolding, innovation reality that will shape America’s prosperity for the next half century.
- Dr. Michael M. Crow, President, Arizona State University; and Vice-chair for University, Council on Competitiveness
- Dr. Mehmood Khan, Vice-chairman and Chief Scientific Officer of Global Research and Development, PepsiCo, Inc.; and Vice-chair for Industry, Council on Competitiveness
- Mr. Charles O. Holliday, Jr., Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc.
- Dr. Dana “Keoki” Jackson, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Lockheed Martin
- Dr. Paul Kearns, Director, Argonne National Laboratory
- Mr. Rich Penkoski, National Managing Principal, Consumer and Industrial Products Industry, Deloitte Consulting LLP.